We love math and we love books. Here are some of our favorites.
"Penrose, a cat with a knack for math, takes children on an adventurous tour of mathematical concepts from fractals to infinity."
a full slate of books for problem solvers
a mathematics curriculum designed for outstanding students in grades 6-12
the latest book by Sam Vandervelde, our Dean of Mathematics at Proof School, is offered as a free download
the author of many books on elementary and recreational mathematics is also known for his expositions of problems at the IMO
the mathematician, philosopher, and lover of magic is the author of a full library of books
Want even more recommendations?
- Mathematical Puzzles, by Peter Winkler
- The Art and Craft of Problem Solving, by Paul Zeitz
- Solve This: Math Activities for Students and Clubs, by James Tanton
- The Book of Numbers, by John Conway and Richard Guy
- A Mathematical Mosaic, by Ravi Vakil
- The Mandelbrot Problem Book, by Sam Vandervelde
- Mandelbrot Morsels, by Sam Vandervelde
- Count Down, by Steve Olson
- Math Through the Ages, by Berlinghoff and Gouvea
- The Magic Numbers of the Professor, by Owen O'Shea and Underwood Dudley